Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 75 minutes
Total time: 85 minutes
Kaju katli is one type of sweet dish. Kaju katli is an Indian traditional sweet. Generally, serve at marriage or any types of functions / festivals. In kaju katli, cashew powder and sugar powder is mainly used. Kaju katli is very easy sweet dish. Its made by use of simple ingredients easily available at your home. Here, silvar varakh is optional. Now, celebrate all festivals with sweet kaju katli at your sweet home.
1. 200 gms cashew nuts powder
2. 160 gms sugar Powder
3. 1 cup milk powder (100 gms)
4. 1/2 cup water
5. 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
1. Take a double boiler, heat water in a bottom boiler.
2. Now, on the top boiler add sugar powder and milk powder and stir it continuously for 5 minutes or it become warm and turn off the stove.
3. Now, Take a bowl of cashew nuts powder, add warm sugar and milk powder in it. Also, add cardamom powder in it and mix it properly by using your hand.
4. Now, use little little warm water and make a dough of it.
5. Now, grease hands and rolling pan for easy movement of dough.
6. Roll out the dough to the desired thickness.
7. Apply varakh on it. It gives very delicious and rich look to your sweet kaju katli. (Its optional.)
8. Now, cut the dough into diamond shape by using cutter.
9. Now, Put it to refrigerator for 30 - 40 minutes to set it.