Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
|Mix fruit raita|
Mix fruit raita is very delicious and mouthwatering dish. Mix fruit raita is very healthy and easy to make. Its very simple dish. You can also change fruits according to season or according to your taste. Mix fruit raita is very quick and you can serve it with any kind of meal. Mix fruit raita provides refreshment to the mouth. You can also serve it as a dessert. You can also adjust sugar as per your taste. You can also serve it with paratha.
1. 1 kg crushed Curd (dahi)
2. 1 Midum sized Apple finely chopped
3. 2 banana finely chopped
4. 1 cup pomegranate seeds
5. 1 cup chopped pineapple
6. 350 gms sugar
7. 1 cup kismis
1. Take a bowl, add curd and sugar in it.
2. Beat curd (dahi) till it become smooth and thick.
3. Add Apple, banana, pineapple, kismis and pomegranate seeds in it. Mix it properly.
4. Put it to refrigerator for 2 - 3 hours.
Tip: You can garnish with mint leaves or roasted cumin seeds or coriander leaves.