Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
1. 1 cup kabuli chana
2. 1 tbsp cornflour
3. 1/2 tbsp maida (plain) flour
4. Salt (taste wise)
5. 2 teaspoon Red chili powder
6. 1 teaspoon coriander powder
7. 1 teaspoon garam masala
8. 2 teaspoon chat masala
9. 1/2 cup Water
10. Oil (for deep fry)
1. Kabuli chana soak into water for 4 - 5 hrs.
2. Now, Boiled kabuli chana by adding salt.
|Boiled kabuli Chana|
3. Take a bowl, add cornflour, plain flour, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and little water in it. Mix it properly and make a thick better of it.
4. Add boiled kabuli chana in a thick better of cornflour and plain flour and mix it properly.
|Chana add in a Better|
5. Heat oil in a pan. Add one by one kabuli chana in it and fry it till it become light brown color.
|Fry chana bhajiya|
6. Transfer it to a plate and sprinkle chat masala on it.
7. Serve hot hot chana bhajiya with tomato ketchup.