Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for stuffing:
1. 5 - 6 boiled potatos
2. 1/2 cup boiled green peas
3. 3 - 4 green chilies chopped
4. 1 teaspoon garam masala
5. 1 teaspoon coriander powder
6. 1 teaspoon lemon juice
7. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
8. 1 teaspoon red chili powder (optional)
9. Salt (taste wise)
10. 1 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
11. 4 - 5 curry leaves
12. 2 tbsp oil
Ingredients for Dough:
1. 1 cup maida (plain flour)
2. Salt (taste wise)
3. 2 tbsp warm oil
4. 1 glass of Water
Recipe for Dough:
1. Take a thick bowl, add maida, salt, warm oil in it. Mix it properly.
2. Now, add little little water in it and make hard dough.
3. Cover the dough with the help of muslin cloth and put aside for 10 - 15 minutes.
Recipe for stuffing:
1. Remove the skin of potatos, half mash potatos and green peas by using your hand and mix it properly.
2. Now, add garam masala, coriander powder, black pepper powder, red chili powder, lemon juice and salt in mash potatoes.
3. Again mix it properly.
4. Now, take a non stick pan, heat 2 tbsp oil in it.
5. Add curry leaves and chopped green chilies in it and saute it for few seconds.
6. Now, add mash potatoes stuffing in it and mix it properly on low flame. Saute it for few minutes.
5. Now, transfer it to a plate and keep a side for chill it.
Recipe for Aloo samosa:
1. Take a dough and mash it properly till it become semi soft.
2. Divide the dough into 10 - 15 equal portion.
3. Take a portion and roll out small circle of 6" to 7" diameters from it.
4. Cut a circle into equal 2 parts.
5. Now, take a help of water for join the edges of each semi circle and give a corn shape to it.
6. Now, add 1 - 2 tsp of aloo stuffing in it and seal remaining edge by applying water.
7. Repeat the same procedure for the remaining dough.
8. Now, heat oil in a thick pan, and add cones in it and fry it on low flame till it become light pink then transfer it on a medium flame and fry it for 4 - 5 minutes or it become light brown on both the sides.
9. Transfer it to a butter pepper on a plate and ready to serve with tomato ketchup or grape chutney.
recipe of aloo samosa
Last Reviewed by MyP
Last Reviewed by MyP