Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
|Spinach puri with aloo matar sabji|
Spinach puri is very healthy puri full of calcium involved in it. Also, spinach has a delicious natural color. Green color is awesome. Its look yummy. Spinach puri is spicy because of garlic pest used in it. You can serve spinach puri with aloo matar sabji or any other sabji. Its a heavy dish or we can say complete meal with rice, daal at lunch time.
1. 1/2 bunch spinach
2. 2 cup wheat flour
3. 6 - 7 Garlic
4. 2 teaspoon red chili powder
5. 1 teaspoon coriander powder
6. pinch asafetida powder (Hing)
7. Salt (taste wise)
8. 1 glass of water
9. Oil (for deep fry)
1. Take a bunch of spinach, wash and chopped it.
2. Take a mixer bowl, add garlic, red chili powder and chopped spinach in it. Blend it properly till become smooth puree.
3. Now take another bowl, add wheat flour, salt and asafetida powder (hing) in it. Mix it properly.
4. Add 1 - 2 teaspoon oil in it and add spinach - garlic puree in it and make a semi hard dough of it. (Note: If there it a need of water then just sprinkle it.)
5. Now, divide dough into small small portion and make medium semi - thick round from it.
6. Now, heat oil in a thick pan, add puri in it and fry it both sides till it become light pink color.
7. Transfer it to a kitchen paper and serve hot hot puri with any kind of spicy sabji.
1. You can also add green chili instead of red chili powder in a spinach puree.
2. You can also add pinch turmeric powder in wheat flour.